• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Duplicate Bleach box set releases?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undeadben

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quote
I have a standard uncut edition and a LE edition of Bleach box sets and when I was going into my collection to add the second one I found 3 separate releases for the season 1 box sets. Is this correct, or are two of these the same?

I think this is the LE edition:

release#9438

Although I think some of the links go to pages for the standard set.

And then there are these 2 for the standard release:

release#11811

release#11561

The second one says it is the uncut set but has the same running time as the other and I don't think Viz released a cut version on DVD. Also the first one which is not listed as "uncut" is the one that has an age rating.

Oh and also, both the standard edition pages list the running time at 500 and the one for the Limited Edition, which is also supposed to be uncut, shows it as 440. I think they may both be wrong, the boxes themselves both list the running time at 460.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quote
Thanks, I deleted the duplicate release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1