• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Okane ga Nai licensed?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quote
I didn't find a topic on this so I'm gonna start one anyway. I hope you all don't mind. I was looking at Image Anime website to see if they had any DVDs until I came across this.

http://www.imageanime.com/nomodvdvo1p1.html

That anime called Okane ga Nai, I think it's licensed since apparently Image Anime is releasing it. ANN doesn't really have this listed on their website yet. Sorry about that. I just kinda felt confused since I came across this and...well, you know what I mean. I don't watch this series but I have the songs (and apparently I can sing the first half of the opening perfectly! Hehe!). Oh! Apparently Kitty is releasing it as No Money.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quote
It's actually being released by Media-Blasters under their Kitty Media adult label. I was a little wary of it being bootleg, but apparently RightStuf has it as well:

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/Dk4RCwhSCqY7oeaLin/browse/item/75351/4/0/0
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Oh. Okay then. I just felt curious so I decided to post this. I'm surprised ANN doesn't have it listed as licensed yet. I'm not being mean or anything.

Edit: Never mind. Okane ga Nai's in bold so you have it. Hehe.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1