• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best palce to buy Eureka Seven DVD's?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryvius213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quote
I recently got into Eureka Seven, and I was wondering where I could buy Eureka Seven for the cheapest price possible. So far, the best place I found with the series is Deep Discount DVD, which has the regular volumes for $15.22 each w/ free shipping. Does anyone else know of good places to buy Eureka Seven on DVD? Any sort of help is appreciated.
NGE1113

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quote
DVD Price Search shows that DVD Planet has the first five volumes (regular edition) on sale for $13.72 plus shipping. They also have the the special editions for volumes 1, 3, and 6 cheaper than Deep Discount. Somehow, WAL*MART has the volume 5 LE cheapest. As for volumes 7 and 8, I'd say to stick with DD, as they hold the price edge. Also, DVD Pacific is a good alternative, but they also charge for shipping at varying rates (based on item weight).
Ryvius213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for the help! I might go to DVD Pacific and buy multiple DVD's at once.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1