• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
WTF: No Anwserman Nor 'Click This Week? [6/3/07]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CanSomebodySayMedic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quote
For some reason, there is no Anwserman AGAIN this week, and also, what happned to The Click?
Was it my "Take A Day Off" comment i posted on last week's 'Click thread or was it ANN's lazyness of updating things?
Can somebody tell me wtf there is no 'Click or Anwserman?!?

--The FZ
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quote
Zac said somewhere (in one of the numerous Nymphet threads) that Awnserman will return to its usual time next week. Idunno about the click.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quote
CanSomebodySayMedic wrote:
For some reason, there is no Anwserman AGAIN this week, and also, what happned to The Click?
Was it my "Take A Day Off" comment i posted on last week's 'Click thread or was it ANN's lazyness of updating things?

--The FZ

There's no Answerman because the ridiculous controversy this week made me think that it might be best to hold off and come back next week.

Brian Hanson is moving this week and couldn't finish The Click in time.

I personally apologize for all of this. Your regularly scheduled content will be back soon.
Bisuketto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
CanSomebodySayMedic wrote:

--The FZ

There's no Answerman because the ridiculous controversy this week made me think that it might be best to hold off and come back next week.

Brian Hanson is moving this week and couldn't finish The Click in time.

I personally apologize for all of this. Your regularly scheduled content will be back soon.

It is a good thing Brian moved this week. Adult Swim did a Futurama Marathon instead of thier action block this week. Although, all the other shows on different channels still went on but that's another matter. Smile
Rose Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quote
I was worried with 2 weeks of no Answerman. Glad to know everything's okay. Can't wait for Friday!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1