• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Galaxy Angel X

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmangelly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Galaxy Angel X will be coming to America? Is X the last season of the show?
Grico

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quote
There is a Galaxy Angel 2 coming out: anime#6255 So X is not the last season. I'm not sure how much of Galaxy Angel Bandai licensed at once so its hard to say if they have the rights to x. Galaxy Angel hasn't exactly been a good seller in the US so it might not get licensed.
mmangelly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quote
After the news about Geneon distributing for Bandai Visual USA, which said that Galaxy Angel Rune (II) will be released, I checked Wikipedia (not necesarily the most trustworthy source) and it said that Galaxy Angel AA (which is the second half of season three) was said to be coming in 2007. I just hope that if Bandai Visual releases G.A. Rune that it will encourage Bandai Entertainment to release G.A. AA and X.

I know that Galaxy Angel isn't the best show, but I do think it's fun and would like to finish it.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quote
mmangelly wrote:
I checked Wikipedia (not necesarily the most trustworthy source) and it said that Galaxy Angel AA (which is the second half of season three) was said to be coming in 2007.

I've heard people have sent letters to Bandai and have confirmed that it will be released sometime this year. I'm assuming it is most likely true, as I've heard the information from multiple sources. Haven't heard any word on X though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1