• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime on the Internet (Not FanSubs)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistress_reebi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Muchmuch, a sister network to Razer, has lauched some of their television shows, including anime on Razer, on their website. I was wondering what other broadcasting websites have anime on their sites. Please do not link to any fansubs since it's shunned upon ANN.

http://www.muchmusic.com/axs/

Click on any of the videos and another window will appear. On the left column click at the top All and Beck and Razer will appear on the list.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Sorry!
You're Not Canadian

AHHH A foreigner!! Return to the igloo!Some of our content is restricted to users in Canada only. Blame the lawyers!!! Please browse around though- we have MUCH more that you can watch!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Canuckian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Jusa like Adultswim fix used to be,although that's not fair for you, you live in neither Canada or the U.S. so you were restricted to both. Although aparently going tommorrow Fix is worldwide.
Riyousha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
Quote:
Sorry!
You're Not Canadian

AHHH A foreigner!! Return to the igloo!Some of our content is restricted to users in Canada only. Blame the lawyers!!! Please browse around though- we have MUCH more that you can watch!

I know, I was going to watch Christina's video of her song "Candy Man" bt I'm restricted since I'm only American.

Can't believe how culturally insensitive that site has to be. Mad But you can still catch it on Yahoo Music.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slickwataris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quote
gaahhh I was looking forward to Beck. note: I couldn't find it on the list anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mistress_reebi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quote
They restrict the site to only Canadians? Never knew that. The Beck episode was on Wedesday night, but I too can't find it today.
KyuuA4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quote
I've seen some completely done in Flash. Now, that's interesting. Twisted Evil
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1