• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
just wondering about MAR

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mathious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quote
I know that their showing the the shows in order now on toonami and it's great. I'm just wondering though did anyone see the episode when Ginta created his guardian heirm, if they ever showed it that is. spoiler[that guardian Gargoyle heirm that babbo transforms into is just so sweet that i just want to see how he created it.] Also how many transformations can babbo go through? I know that in the episodes in the future he can go through quit a few, but I don't know how many.
MAR is awsome!!!!!!!

Last edited by mathious on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
highteckdudu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quote
I actually have the MAR manga series. and you know those bead thing that are on the side of the hammer part ther are 4 of them which means he can transform 4 differtn time 1. he's a ball thing that connects to Gintas arm, 2. he's some sort of bubble blower that explodes, 3. he's the gargole thing he made that because he was jelouse of prinsess snow and that flying witch girl (i forgot her name) because Snow had her snow man thing to protect her and the witch had her flying lion gardion ARM to protect them selves. but i think he went a little overboard. well I think thi is the most i have ever typed in a long wile i will let you figure the rest out. if any questions about MAR or any other show on toonami just send me a message. K?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1