• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Adjusting dual audio track vol?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markleye1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quote
I am trying to watch Chrono Crusade and have the episodes in dual audio from [group name removed ~Zalis]. Anyways the english sound track is way too soft compared to the background audio. I can't figure out how to adjust the volume of the english track so its watchable.

The Japenese track is adjusted well with the background audio however It would be nice to not have to pay so much attention to the subtitles and just enjoy the animation which is why I want to watch this in english. Also the subtitles are poorly done with a werid font and light blue color which yeilds poor contrast.

PS Sorry if this is listed somewhere else. I tried searching for topic before posting but found about 700 results and didn't see anything with how to adjust the audio.
sykosteve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quote
This site does not allow the discussion of fansubs. I suggest you try out the [group name removed ~Zalis] mirc channel or their own forums.

otherwise, welcome to the community Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Zalis116

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Let's see if I can stop laughing long enough to deal with this thread...do you honestly think that a site that's about the legitimate anime industry and has all kinds of "Do not ask for downloads" rules would give you technical help with DVD-rips? And yes, these are DVD rips, not fansubs -- I don't know of any fansubs that have an English audio track.

In general, if you have problems with audio levels or subtitles fonts that the group uses, try buying the DVDs Rolling Eyes
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1