• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Akari Kito Voices Maine Coon Cat Girl In New ASMR Recordings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minamikaze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:02 pm Reply with quote
article author wrote:
For some anime fans, such as myself, it's a bit odd hearing Akari Kitō have a speaking part as they may be accustomed to hearing her mainly grunt as Nezuko Kamado in Demon Slayer.

I guess there are some anime fans who watch very little anime aside from Demon Slayer? Shocked

Akari Kito has had many speaking roles where she actually has lines. She seems to have had one or two main roles every season for the past couple of years, including this season.

Just to mention a few of her more prominent ones: Kate in Shadows House, Suzune in Classroom of the Elite, Eve in Birdie Wing, Tsukasa in Tonikawa and Kotoko in In/Spectre.
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Gotta say, seeing Maine referenced by a Japanese project is doing strange things to my brain that ASMR never could.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cryten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:24 pm Reply with quote
The picture annoys my sense of proportions as it looks like her breasts are clipping into her obi.
Piglet the Grate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Cryten wrote:
The picture annoys my sense of proportions as it looks like her breasts are clipping into her obi.

Should a cat girl have two or six mammary glands?
FishLion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:27 am Reply with quote
I didn't realize this seiyuu voiced Nezuko and Nene from Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, hopefully this goes well for her!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1