• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bocchi Crew Rock Out at Anime Expo Panel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC 20XX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm absolutely flummoxed how Boiichi can resonate with so many people in the US to the point where they fly in the Japanese cast and crew, and yet they've shown no signs of dubbing the series into English (they haven't explicitly stated the recap movies will be dubbed, did they? I was guessing sub-only).
Southkaio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:31 pm Reply with quote
At any cost, every popular anime show must be dubbed into English.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Glad the panel went well!
AveryButler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:55 am Reply with quote
Yes, you are right. And if you are looking for someone who will write your paper then you can simply visit https://academized.com/write-my-paper here where you will find professional essay writers. The academic services offered by Academized are designed to be comprehensive and all-encompassing. The platform provides assistance with a wide range of subjects and academic levels. This broad scope ensures that students from various disciplines can find the help they need. The inclusive approach of Academized makes it a versatile tool for academic support.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1