• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Delicious Party Precure series on hold

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhuhn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Episode 6 of Delicious Party Precure has been put on hold. Official statement on their Instagram account posts this message:

[Notice] About postponement of broadcasting the 6th episode of "Delicious Party ♡ Precure"
Thank you for your continued support of "Delicious Party ♡ Precure".
Toei Animation, which is in charge of producing this work, had a system failure occurred due to unauthorized access by a third party, making it difficult to produce the work.
Therefore, the broadcast of episode 6 has been postponed.
When the broadcast resumption date is confirmed, we will inform you on the official program website of ABC TV again.
We apologize for the inconvenience to all the viewers who have been looking forward to it.
Regarding the broadcast after this week, the 4th episode will be broadcast as "Delicious Party ♡ Precure Review Selection" on March 13.
Broadcast contents after March 20, will be announced on the official program website of ABC TV as soon as they are confirmed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1