• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Delete: Pluto TV Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Friki del Mal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:33 pm Reply with quote
company#20340

Greetings to all. I am one of those who adds the information about what the Pluto TV internet platform broadcasts for Latin America. I have been checking that this entry in the encyclopedia is incorrect because there is already a tab that talks about the platform and it is Pluto TV, so it is not correct.

The release indicates the following: "It's an online TV channel on Pluto TV, so the credit is accurate."

This is incorrect as the term "Broadcaster" has always been used for traditional TV broadcasts, be it broadcast TV or cable. For Internet TV, the term "Internet Streaming" is correct. Also, if so, there would already have been an entry called "Anime All Day" in the encyclopedia.
Purple Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Friki del Mal wrote:
company#20340

Greetings to all. I am one of those who adds the information about what the Pluto TV internet platform broadcasts for Latin America. I have been checking that this entry in the encyclopedia is incorrect because there is already a tab that talks about the platform and it is Pluto TV, so it is not correct.

The release indicates the following: "It's an online TV channel on Pluto TV, so the credit is accurate."

This is incorrect as the term "Broadcaster" has always been used for traditional TV broadcasts, be it broadcast TV or cable. For Internet TV, the term "Internet Streaming" is correct. Also, if so, there would already have been an entry called "Anime All Day" in the encyclopedia.

Online TV channels used to have "Broadcaster" credit here before, like Anime Selects (company#5221) and Neon Alley (company#11010), so what's the problem with Pluto TV channels having entries too?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1