• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Crunchyroll iOS errors and platform issues discussion

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:09 am Reply with quote
I would like to open a discussion of Crunchyroll errors and on going site issues. This site has been displaying a iOS error in App on my IPhone and IPad for weeks. In App when a video is clicked on a spinning wheel appears then a Grey Box, Video Error Resource Unavailable. This happens on every Video in the App. It happens on my iPhone 7 and my IPad. Searching Reddit I have seen other posts asking about this error as well. I have sent in a help ticket. I did get a response but no fix for this on going iOS issue. The forums on Crunchyroll show the site has been experiencing major hardware and software stability issues across all platform for weeks without resolution. AT&T purchased the company and the sites been a unstable mess since. I would post a screen shot of my error but I am not sure how on this forum. I also would post screen shot of others who have posted to Reddit seeking a resolution to this iOS error. Let’s discuss about these on going stability issues across all platforms at Crunchyroll. The company lack of technical response to service issues and its inability to communicate with its customers. I am shocked Apple allows Crunchyroll and VRV to appear as non functional apps in the App Store.
manishpatel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Crunchyroll app has been acting wired on my iPhone X I open the vidmate app and it closes itself automatically.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1