• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Re:Zero OVA's Visual, Japanese Theatrical Release Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:43 pm Reply with quote
damn thats some nice visual, i really hope they announce after the OVA screening a 2nd season. Think we r slowly getting so far with the LN that there should be enough material for another 2cour by the time its out.
Tsumikisan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quote
I can't see any other reason an OVA would need a stage event if not being setup for a S2 announcement. Even if nothing comes of it I'm excited to see the OVA, the key visual is incredibly cute.
AJ (LordNikon)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:18 pm Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
damn that's some nice visual, i really hope they announce after the OVA screening a 2nd season. Think we r slowly getting so far with the LN that there should be enough material for another 2cour by the time its out.

To hell with he LN, we're so far along in the original source material (the web novel), to do two or three seasons. Arc 4 itself could fill 12+ episodes.
AsuraTheDestructor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm going feel so amused for the Rem fans when the inevitable Second seasons starts off where the first one ended. :p
AnimeFlyz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
To hell with he LN, we're so far along in the original source material (the web novel), to do two or three seasons. Arc 4 itself could fill 12+ episodes.

Except the web novel is a sloppy mess and would be terrible to adapt into the anime. If the anime got farther than the light novels, than there would be no reason to buy the novels and support the series.
joe_g7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:06 am Reply with quote
About damn time we got some info on this.
Sota-Son

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:08 am Reply with quote
AnimeFlyz wrote:
Quote:

Except the web novel is a sloppy mess and would be terrible to adapt into the anime. If the anime got farther than the light novels, than there would be no reason to buy the novels and support the series.

That's like your opinion and the most lousiest one I've ever heard. AJ (LordNikon) they should definitely adapt from the WN, I mean it's the original source material and it's not some flimsy rewrite.
Iron Maw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Sota-Son wrote:
AnimeFlyz wrote:
Quote:

That's like your opinion and the most lousiest one I've ever heard. AJ (LordNikon) they should definitely adapt from the WN, I mean it's the original source material and it's not some flimsy rewrite.

While he's exaggerating a bit no studio adapts for WN, becasue they are unpublished. It's like taking someone fanfic with proper editing that professional author have and put it up on the TV. I can guarantee you it will turn out badly..
Randomuser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Glad I discovered Re:Zero. I really enjoyed my watchings, especially the episodes with Stay Alive as the ED. God, what an awesome ED.

Can't wait for the OVA, the visual looks good
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:00 pm Reply with quote
I wish the visual showed Elsa and Priscilla.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1