• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anyone here watch anime or play Japanese video games? INT

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godlymaster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quote
In Japanese anime like Gilgamesh and video games like Xenogears, the Japanese depict the Chinese man - ID, as some badass ass kicker, but in Gilgamesh, The Japanese demasculate the Chinese man and make him into a woman - Uno. Uno and Id look similar and they both kick ass. And in Gilgamesh the Japanese depict the Filipina female - kiyoko, as a hooker, specifically at the strip bar scene.

Heres a pic of ID and Uno which are supposed to be the China man. UNO IS DEMASCULATED VERSION OF ID BUT SHE REPRESENTS THE CHINAMAN because the Japanese are dissing the Chinese man.

http://www.gamerdna.com/public/images/user_image/set165/image/165478/id01.jpg?1225157443

http://www.fan-store.net/catalog/1C00012_11.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmyhTTeYXIR7RhfY8fecPZ6wOU12ye8ZrdkrKWYk2M5pdshD-L&t=1

In Japanese anime like ergo proxy, the Japanese depict the Chinese woman, the Cambodian Boy, the Laotian Boy as bums. And in ergo proxy the Japanese depict the vietnamese man as mechanics, the vietnamese man is the brown skinned bald headed guy that lives in the slums. And in ergo proxy the Japanese depict the Filipino male as a gay nurse - Pino (short for Filipino and pinocchio). Also in ergo proxy, the Japanese depict the Korean man and the Korean woman as unadvanced barbaric cave people.

ANNND in both ergo proxy and gilgamesh, the Japanese depict themselves, both the Japanese man to be gods and the Japanese woman (re-i mayer and countess of werdenburg) to be slave mistresses of other mongoloids.

Oh yeah, and you have the actually watch these 2 animes and study it and read what i said in this post to fully SEE what the Japanese are trying to depict. And no this isn't fake stuff. it's real. trust me.
ShinobiX

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quote
make a point. Well a solid one and.....................wtf lol?
wanderlustking

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Godlymaster wrote:
UNO IS DEMASCULATED VERSION OF ID BUT SHE REPRESENTS THE CHINAMAN because the Japanese are dissing the Chinese man.
That is some serious circular logic your pulling there. Also, your syntax is a mess; do your self a favor and take some sort of college prep writing class.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1