• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Needing Info About Ox Tales

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markout

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Hello all, this is my first post. I have a favour to ask everybody (yeah, i know, a newbie comes in and asks for a favour lol).

I need any information on the late eighties anime series "Ox Tales": anime#3536

I'm researching this anime and am putting together a tribute web site for it. I've bought the domain, www.HeyBigGuy.com (which is dead linked right now), and have a blog that I am creating alongside it: http://www.heyblogguy.blogspot.com Please check out my blog, I've got some interesting stuff going on there. It's got episode reviews, cartoon strip scans, series info etc. Basically a lot of stuff that will end up on the web site.

The favour I need is I'm asking if any of you have any information on this series. I've just about exhausted google on the subject. Is there anybody who has any DVDs (any language, it doesn't matter), comic books (again, any language), or just about anything really..

Let me know!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1