• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
THE NEW GUY!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBAbest01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quote
Hi, I'm new. Can anybody help me or at least give me a tour?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ramadahl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:33 am Reply with quote
Hello, and welcome to the forums. If you want to introduce yourself, you may want to use this thread.
Also, it's always a good idea to read Teh Rules.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Key

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote
The very first thing you should do is check out the Teh Rules thread in the Forum Index so that you know what's expected of forumites. The short version? No profanity, no trolling, no single-line posts, no lists without annotation, use proper English grammar, no asking for fansub download sites or posting links to them, and in general remember that discussion of anime/manga is promoted here, so be prepared to explain anything you post and don't ask for opinions on something unless you're giving your own, too, with an explanation of why you think that way.

The second thing you should do is introduce yourself in the Introductions thread in this section.

Beyond that, just take a look at the sticky threads before posting anything, as those are there to save needless clutter over trying to ID an anime time, posting your favorites, etc.

Welcome, and have fun!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Ramadahl and Key pretty much said all their is. Forum rules are simple if you at least read them first. If you have any questions, but don't want to make them public, feel free to PM me or another mod.

And in case you're unfamiliar with avatars, check out this thread.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1