• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Maburaho

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueflamemas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quote
I think maburaho is a hit show that deserves alot of respect.Maburaho has a good plot and theme what do you think about Maburaho.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote
I don't know about "deserves a lot of respect" but it was one of the better harem anime I've seen. It actually had an decent story in addition to the harem antics.
-gecko-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quote
I'm not sure if I can take this post too seriously. I love Maburaho for what it is; an endearing fanservice-laden harem show. You can't go much more deeper than that.

It got me with the plot twists and comedy and Kazuki wasn't as much of a 'normal' harem show loser (until...well, you know what happened!) . It's just one of the types of shows I gravitate toward; entertaining eye-candy with just enough plot to keep it together.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jaybug39

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Hey, I had fun watching it too.

But what were the girls really saying when they wanted his "genes", in japanese? Seems as if becoming pregnant was not what they were thinking about, sort of.

Lucky guy that cloning wasn't perfected enough yet. Otherwise I would think he would be getting stuck with needles for blood samples. Anime dazed

Hope there will be a season two, so that we can find out if he really makes Yuna his wife. Or is the Una? I knew a Una, who pronounced it the way the show did, but spelled it with a U.
-gecko-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Well, I haven't finished S1 yet. Do they really say "genes"; I watch most anime dubbed so I guess I could go back and watch it sub'd.

I'll reserve desires for a season 2 until I finish the first season.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jaybug39

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quote
I watched it dubbed, and I heard "genes" didn't think they meant jeans. But the guy always had his pants on, so...
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quote
blueflamemas wrote:
what do you think about Maburaho.

I think you should be more specific rather than just saying "it's good" because you think so.

Teh Rules wrote:
3) Discussions should carry some measure of intelligence to them. Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions, lists and one-liners do not contribute.

When you can figure that out, feel free to start another thread. Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1