• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ADV St. Patrick's Day Sale - March 17, 18, & 19

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biliano

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quote
In case you're interested:

http://www.advfilms.com/sales.asp

This sale is only good for this weekend so I'll put up a request for the moderators to lock this thread after March 19, please. Thanks.
Cloe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quote
biliano wrote:
In case you're interested:

http://www.advfilms.com/sales.asp

This sale is only good for this weekend so I'll put up a request for the moderators to lock this thread after March 19, please. Thanks.

<3 Thanks, biliano. A sale for St. Patrick's Day, really? I'd have thought they would have at least waited until Easter...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Did anyone else take advantage of this? I am going to update this when I finally recieve my two dvds since last sale event it took at least 4 weeks if I remember, anyone else have this problem. BTW I got FMP Vol 7 (Finally a deal on this dvd it's like $20+ everywhere it seems) and Spriggan Special Edition. My order was process on the 19 of the march so we'll just wait and see.
Anyone else have their dvds recieve earlier then 4 weeks, I am just stating that is when you get them.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1