• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Companies cleanup request: d/visual and Dynamic Italia

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crusaderky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:29 am Reply with quote
I just added info for the Italian release of Hoshi no Koe DVD and manga, but I did a bit of a mess... the two pieces are distributed by d/visual, but I erratically created two company entries that do not exist, d/world (that's just the website name) and d/books (that's merely a subdivision of d/visual). Please delete them and sorry for the trouble.

[EDIT]It also seems that it was already present in the database under the name of "D-World", which is incorrect. The two anime entries for it should be moved to d/visual and the company name should be deleted.

[EDIT 2]While I was browsing the database, I just noticed that there's another mistake, since "Dynit" and "Dynamic Italia" are actually the same company and should be merged under the name of Dynit ("Dynamic Italia" being the older name).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1