• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Any good anime titles to look forward in 2006?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
usagimimi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:20 pm Reply with quote
can anybody say something about this?
i'm not very well informed..

i know that there are going to be some second seasons to look forward to, like Ah!My Goddess and i'm very much looking forward for Tsubasa Chronicle!
Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure that Eureka 7 will be coming out from Bandai this year. This is another cool show from Studio BONES - the studio behind FMA. I've been keeping up with the subs, and am really liking it.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quote
There's quite a bit of new shoujo-ai series that's coming out (which is ABOUT TIME if you ask me Mad ) next year like Kashimashi ~ Girl Meets Girl ~, Strawberry Panic, and Simoun so I'm excited for those. But of course the most anticipated premiere is TYPE-MOON's Fate/stay night! Cool

And then of course people are waiting for Hellsing Ultimate which got delayed a few times. On the CLAMP side, not only a second season of Tsubasa is coming, xxxHolic is going to premiere as well.

So yeah, there's quite of bit of expectations for 2006. Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1