• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
how does the prince of tennis end?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:00 pm Reply with quote
how does the prince of tennis anime end?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Heres your answer from me: WATCH THE LAST EPISODE TO FIND OUT!

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
IchigoK90 wrote:
Heres your answer from me: WATCH THE LAST EPISODE TO FIND OUT!

- IchigoK90

That doesn't help. He/she asked a legitmiate question, and short of importing a super expensive DVD for one episode, there's no real legal way he/she can watch it.

I believe this question arose quite a few times (most due to one fansubbing group's release that was a total parody of the final episode, which does not provide an accurate translation to any streatch of the imagination), and no one has yet provided a legitimate summary or answer.

And yeah. Remember spoiler tags btw.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Spoilers. Tons of 'em. There are even spoilers for the spoilers, so be sure you want to know what's happening before you read.

spoiler[Ryoma, who is off in America competing in the US Open, continues to worry more about his match with his promised match with Tezuka than with his opponents in the US Open.

Since he feels he may lose his chance to play Tezuka 1 on 1, Ryoma calls Tezuka, and flies back to Japan and play his captain. The match, originally intended to be a secret match between the two, eventually draws the attention of all the Seigaku regulars.

Tezuka and Ryoma's match continues nonetheless, and Ryoma eventually comes out on top in the all out battle (the score is not given). Ryoma, now having topped a huge hurdle, flies back to America to compete in the US Open, where he wins the Preliminaries. Meanwhile, Seigaku attends the opening ceremony for Nationals.]

That's where the anime leaves off. The manga is still going, so there's still a bit of story left.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1