• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Spriggan

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
remember love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:26 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering is it worth get the special edition of "Spriggan"? I saw the movie at a friends house and wanted to get it myself. He didn't have the special edition, so I can't ask him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:37 pm Reply with quote
Not really, it's just got a second commentary and some remastered audio. It's not really worth the extra dollars.
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Certianly get it, if you don;t own it already. It's basically the first release, packaged with an English dub DTS disc and a (fairly pointless) commentary.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:53 pm Reply with quote
If you like the film buy it, the decision on which version is up to you on how much you want to pay. Though from previous posts it doesn't look like there's much of a difference between the standard and special editions. I have the standard version myself great film, kind of comes off like a TV show pilot film though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1