• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
zone of the enders

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shrimpcg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quote
i'm just wondering if the tv series is anything like the videogame
crossing my fingers and hoping it is
Guilhem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:04 am Reply with quote
I didn't play the game but watched the series: AFAIK, it's set after the events of the game... Yet, it's entertaining and funny: I strongly recommend it if you want something different as far as the mecha theme is concerned. It's very funny at times and really enjoyable if you don't take it too much seriously

The very first ZOE, an OAV, is less interesting and looked rushed to me but if you're a ZOE fan it may interests you Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DarkSamurai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:20 am Reply with quote
I've never seen the series, but my friend has. He said that its based before. If you played ZOE and ZOE the second runner, it relates on how the parts of Jehuty frame were stolen something like that. And every part that anubis has was supposed to belong to Jehuty. And they talk about viola a little more in the series.

Remember, my friend told me about that, so dont quote me on this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1