• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shaman King-Did it ever finish?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, but this is just a little question. Remember how 4Kids aired the last season of Shaman King. Well, I don't remember seeing an episode last Saturday, so I was wondering did I miss the last episode or did it not air in my location? I watched the Kayu 28 channel or something and I live in Canada.
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:05 am Reply with quote
The last episode was on Sept 3ed, not last weekend so you missed it by a week. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop

It was a good episode, I was happy with the way it wrapped up. The way people were talking I was expecting it to end on a cliffhanger, but it ended with some closure.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:09 am Reply with quote
I can only hope that it replays on CN or something. I missed alot of the final episodes. I made sure I stayed in to see the last episode. I was 10 minutes late to my job but it was worth it.
Shorty22

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quote
You might have missed it on the 3rd since they moved it up to 9:30am eastern time to accomodate some music thing. I think it was kinda lame for them to move the time slot for the last episode but at least there was plenty of notice... if you happened to catch the second to last episode.

I hope CN picks it up and gives it a quick run or something. They did for One Piece, so it's not too far off to consider. Better yet, I'd actually like the series on DVD, but eh... who knows if that'll ever happen. Confused
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quote
They even ran a 2 hour marathon of Shaman King on CN in the Cartoon Network Block Party. They did it once and I was really surprised to see that.
kk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:27 pm Reply with quote
So it was on the 3rd?! Awww.... and I was really looking forward to the ending! I had been waiting so long to see the ending. Thanks for letting me know. Anyone mind telling me what happened in the end? Did Zeke win or what? The last time I saw the show it seemed like he was getting the upper hand.
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:22 am Reply with quote
spoiler[Of course Zeke didn't win! What Shonen type series do you know that the villain won? Yoh defeated Zeke, with the help of his friends of course, and the Shaman tournament was postponed after that cause of Zeke's interuption. Everything went back to normal, everyone parted ways, and life became boring for everyone because there was no more tournament until that meteor in the sky signaling the start of the Shaman Tournament showed up again. That's where it pretty much left off. Cliff hanger cause you don't know who will be Shaman King, but it's still a pretty good way to end the series.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1