• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fist of Blue Sky anime?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScooterinAB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:51 am Reply with quote
While I'm on my North Star bender, I thought I'd check on that old rumor about the Fist of Blue Sky anime. I'm pretty sure that it's a no go, seeing as how the company bombed, but I thought I'd check anyways. Maybe (though unlikely, given the overwhelming success of the North Star line) another company has though of picking it up.

Any news?
Onmyoji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:13 pm Reply with quote
Not as I know of, but with the recent re-emergence of the Fist of the North Star franchise with new movies and OAV's. A Fist of the Blue Sky anime isn't completely out of the question, wouldn't hold my breath though. But anything is possible, if the New Fist of the North Star sells well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:41 pm Reply with quote
It's stuck in pre-production like Angel Heart.
mahoro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:00 pm Reply with quote
If it ever reaches production I'd watch it. The manga IMO is quite entertaining if you like FOTNS.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1