• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
hunter x hunter? + prince of tennis?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ran_chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:05 am Reply with quote
hi! i was wondering if anyone is going to dubb hunter x hunter and prince of tennis? does anyone know if there is a dubb planning to happen? i kinda hope not! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:48 am Reply with quote
As far as I know they have not been licensed, at least for English releases. Doesn't mean they won't in the future though, but I haven't heard anything at least. Not sure why you hope they don't get licensed though, no one makes you watch the dubbed version.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Jadress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quote
I don't know why you're so concerned about anime getting dubbed if you usually don't enjoy English dubs anyway. I mean, for Gods sake, you made like 5 posts all asking about the dubs of individual series. I think people tend to forget that dvd releases are, 99% of the time, BILINGUAL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
.Sy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
I don't know why you're so concerned about anime getting dubbed if you usually don't enjoy English dubs anyway. I mean, for Gods sake, you made like 5 posts all asking about the dubs of individual series. I think people tend to forget that dvd releases are, 99% of the time, BILINGUAL!
Yes, there is both a Japanese track and an English track. Wink Both are Jump titles, so I'd say they'll be released sometime in the future. I'm guessing PoT before HxH, but maybe those are just my wishes. If a Jump title is liscenced, it will have a dub.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1