• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What software can be used to change anime backround music?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SecretAgent94

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quote
What software can be used to edit and play around with background music? Not an AMV, but actually edited backround music with the dialogue remaining intact. I just want to insert different audio tracks.

Kind of like this guy used in this DBZ video. (Extremely epic video btw)I would ask him myself, but I am locked out of my Youtube account --__--

Does anyone know what software was used?
SecretAgent94

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quote
70 views and not a single reply

---__---
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote
What equipment can be used to separate coffee and milk from a cup of latte?

Once fully mixed (either sound or latte), it is very difficult to separate them apart, as the software/equipment wouldn't be able to tell which is which; think of piano duo vs. piano four hands. Some software can "learn" a background noise pattern for noise removal but music is still way too complex, even with manual override.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
SecretAgent94

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
What equipment can be used to separate coffee and milk from a cup of latte?

Once fully mixed (either sound or latte), it is very difficult to separate them apart, as the software/equipment wouldn't be able to tell which is which; think of piano duo vs. piano four hands. Some software can "learn" a background noise pattern for noise removal but music is still way too complex, even with manual override.

That is what I believed at first, but then; how do you explain that finalblast92 guy who made that video able to do it? He has a ton of videos like that up where he has mixed different audio tracks with videos; he has a lot of people fooled into thinking it's the real thing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1