• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Naruto Dubing

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naruto_rendan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:04 am Reply with quote
Ok Ok Ok people we all know its hapening so what do we have to say about it not much but why arnt we talking i say we should the moderators have the only up and going naruto topic and we cant post some rummers i wondering about and some i got awenser for and i cant post (1) for the songs i amd 99.9% shur they are keeping the orignel ones.(2)they are remveing SOME blood not all i hurd in SJ somewhere(3) the moves have the same names like kage bunshin no jutsu (4)as for the seen where naruto stabes his hand its there im told by a fansuber(not saying who do discredit him if he is rong) but the blood leaking out is gone not there(5)as for hottopic geting the stuff i say that blows i mean hottopic is owned my GAP who wants to go to a place owned by GAP(6)there i vented im happy now i hope to get your insite on my coments and be brutil i realy dont care what u think but say it but keep in the rules of the fourms
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Naruto_rendan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:16 am Reply with quote
o and if u dont hear from me for will im gone swimming is friken hot out so there
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Asuka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:09 am Reply with quote
2) This forum is an English-language forum. All users are expected to have a working knowledge of proper English. We are not an IM chatroom; we expect proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If English is your Second Language, please say so in your first post.

Please, rewrite that and obey the rules of the English language.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1