• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
when is the gundam seed movie coming out

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quote
some sites say the 12th some say the 11th bandai said the 11th but anime on dvd said the 12th so when does it really come out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quote
It's one day's difference, is it really that much of an issue? Some sites are probably listing the day they get the DVDs in, others are probably listing the day after when they start "stocking" them, but either way it's only 24 hours. It's not like the conflicting release dates are a week or more separated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Not to be a wet blanket but you do know the movie is just a condensed version of the series with little to no new material right? Sorry but these kind of films usually aren't very good I'm hesitant to shell out the cash.
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote
hikaru393 wrote:
some sites say the 12th some say the 11th bandai said the 11th but anime on dvd said the 12th so when does it really come out.

Most stores stock DVDs, CDs, and video games on Tuesdays so the 12th is probably more likely, although websites will probably ship on the 11th.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1