• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Please reply to the new Love-Romances-Drama Forum

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sayuri14150

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Hi please reply to my message at the new forum I didn't write down which anime I have seen and because of that many people replyed for those series and also some have perverted stuff, or Eichii.
I dont like Anime if they have to much of perverted or Eichii sences sorry about misspelled words

Last edited by sayuri14150 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Love Hina, School Rumble, Ichigo 100%... are romance comedies

Beck is the closest thing to to Full Moon Wo Sagashite...

Uhh Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is great to watch with a chick Razz (Unless you are one) it's a pure romance/drama anime.
sayuri14150

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Oh ok I'll try to look at them but are ther any other with cute characters also? I mean School rumbel I think that's on my list and Ichigo 100%
Well I hope I can get more of these kind man Full Moon is so awsome I cant help but watch it over and over again!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
azzmoneky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Looking for cute characters you should try chobits excelent show fits in with what you were looking for. Also you should check out Ah! My Goddess,Ai Yori Aoshi,Video Girl Ai,DearS, Strawberry Eggs,Kannaduki no Miko, Sukisyo (Shounen Ai).

The last two are not licensed. I watched all those shows they all fit into what you were looking for.

Also His and Her Circumstances have heard very good things about it im just a little hesitant about watching it for some reason.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:42 pm Reply with quote
Ai Yori Aoshi is a good one, I'll second that.
yeah, Full MOon was awesome (the only "kiddy" show on my personal top 5)... Beck is only similar to that in that it's related to a rock band trying to make it big, otherwise it doesnt really have much of a parallel... so sorry if i confused you there man.
Azzmoneky are you talking about Ai My Me Strawberry Eggs? I dunno fi there are cute girls in there... probably because they're freakin elementary/middle school kids man! haha. (Well thats waht i remembered, its been a while.)

But if you want some "cute" girls, uhhh, Mohoraba would be pretty good. It's about a dude who falls for a schizo *sp... hmm what else? Mahou SEnsei Negima would be ayte, its about a 10 yr old teaching middle school kids... hmm can't think of much else off the top of my head since my friend has most of my animes...
AnimeChick92

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Shocked WOW! i have never known there are these many anime shows. i only watch a few. i know a love and romance anime show not listed Ceres Celestial Legend also comes in manga.
snake102

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:43 pm Reply with quote
You can try Aishiteruze Baby, Midori no Hibi and, Kanon
MasterFuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:38 am Reply with quote
Try Video Girl Ai , Maison Ikkoku (classic romance comedy) and Golden Boy. You will laugh and cry with these anime.
ryokoalways

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:37 am Reply with quote
I"s(Romance Drama), which just came out, imo, is a very good series to check out.

All the other stuff have basically been listed.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:42 am Reply with quote
Also try To Heart, Boys Be (both licensed by TRSI, due later this year), Please Teacher, Please Twins, Sentimental Journey. . .

For action/romance mixes, there's Ayashi no Ceres, Escaflowne, Fushigi Yuugi, and Saikano [haven't seen Saikano yet, but it's recommended].

For the stranger side of love, there's Sakura Diaries, Koi Kaze, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Angel Sanctuary--these all contain significant ecchi, incest, or homosexual content (not necessarily all three).

There's also Air, still unlicensed--it's romantic, but also very dramatic/sad, with supernatural stuff thrown in.
ryokoalways

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:35 am Reply with quote
Saikano contains no action. That is also drama/romance. Very very very good.
akitainu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quote
I have nothing clever to add, but offer up these series (forgive me if previously posted); Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Uresei Yatsura (movies), Rahxephon, Maison Ikkoku, Ai Yori Aoshi, Hana Yori Dango, Marmalade Boy, Nadesico, Saikano, Voices of a Distant Star, Irresponsible Captain Tylor and even Ruruoni Kenshin. These are just a few series that I recall as romantic. Or as my wife says "love, love". Okay, I felt silly typing that, but the sentiment can't be denied.

Oh, and Hand Maid May. Sure, it's fanservice galore, but it made me tear up.

Please don't hurt me.
dgreater1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:54 am Reply with quote
Hmmm.... Love-Romance-Drama...

Here goes...

Air TV - Based on a Ren-Ai game, I think this one would win 2005's Best Anime (though next year is still far away)
Ai My Me Strawberry Eggs - This isn't your average Student-Teacher romance...
Kanon - from the makers of Air TV (also based on a ren-ai game)
To Heart - based on Ren-Ai game of the same name, it has a heart warming story.
Boys Be... -
Love Hina Manga - The anime is a so-so for me, but you'll probably prefer the manga
Full Moon wo Sagashite - talk about shoujo romance-drama... ( This is the best shoujo show I think I've ever seen)
Ah My Goddess - A romance between a goddess and a human, that's all I can say.
Kannaduki no Miko - It's a little bit Shoujo-Ai, but still it has a good story.
Mahoraba ~ Heartful Days ~ - Erm... just as the title says, Heartful days..... nervermind, nevermind...
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - it's a mix of drama-love-triangle

As I read your thread, I have a feeling that you prefer Shoujo types... but anyway, try those I have mentioned. I'm pretty sure you'll like it too ~_^
Super Arrow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:24 am Reply with quote
Nothing beats G-Gundam in Romance.

Seriously!
Albinochii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Aishiteruze Baby, Air, Peach Girl, Ichigo 100%, Ultra Maniac, Da Capo, AND Onegai Twins are a few good ones.

(Fruits Basket was the best, my all time favorite series.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2