• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Scryed and Escaflowne and the suckiness of Cartoon Network 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PMCRW

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:05 am Reply with quote
Yeah the previous topic got locked ( Rolling Eyes ) so lets continue it here Wink

Scryed and Escaflowne on CN is fine. It'll be good for CN to get rid of freaking Teen Titans and whatever other garbage is playing one there but...

cont. from previous post

First off you people need to chill. What kind of moron do you think i would be if i hadnt seen CN or AS and then proceed to post on ripping them. The only morons i see are those who don't see the garbage CN creates out of quality anime. Studios get recognition from fansubs, i personally am not that retarded to give all the credit to the subbing groups. And before anything fansubs arent meant to just download and thats it its over. It's meant to get you hooked on quality UNCUT anime and eventually purchase it when it gets licensed (which take like forever in the US). My problem is that you go into Best Buy or whatever retail store head to the Anime section and see all the different types of amazing quality anime yet CN continously fails to reach those standards. Sure they try by showing the most popular stuff but they are not interested in anything else but ratings. As an artist myself censorship is my biggest problem, and when you cut stuff that i dont personally consider distasteful i get annoyed. I don't know about the rest of you but if you are all satisfied with watching anime that is mutilated to the point that the story is completely different from what the original creators intended thats fine. Continue living your half assed life missing out on the good parts. ITs a reflection of how close minded our American society is becoming. They have failed to realize they beauty of Anime. And those who love to claim adult Swim is really Adult seriously shred your f***ing fake id cause it aint. MA rating is adult. Have they shown anything on there like that? No. I don't consider DBZ uncut Adult. I don't think ATHF is adult. For evas sake Uncut anime airs on japan during the middle of the day and during prime time hours. I'm appauled that many of you would take your half eaten sandwhich and be happy while the rest of the world gourges on foot long subs. I'll continue supporting the studios cause i buy their products. I'll continue watching uncut premier anime when it first comes out not ten years later. I'll continue slamming CN & AS & Fox Kids & whatever network that tries to show Edited Anime because American kids are too stupid to understand certain concepts and American parents are too stupid to explain to their kids the differences of other cultures. I'll continue pissing each and every one of you off because frankly i dont give a damn. I've been in the game long enough that i desreve quality and nothing is going to stop me from getting it. Keep watching your sh**tty ass CN while i watch the latest episode of Naruto Season 6 which wont get here probably ever cause as soon as CN airs season 1 its going to get cancelled because it'll be too offensive for some consevative prick out there. that is all, continue to rip on me and lick my bum. Very Happy

[Banned -t]
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1