• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
k pop

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunny13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quote
heyy once again my topic got locked

and by the way Tony K.
kpop is realtated to the topic, its music dude!!!!! and korea is asian same as japanese, so idk because im still new, but i think ur locking my disscion things so stop!!!!!

well anyway who else likes kpop
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quote
Korean is not Japanese. They are different cultures that speak different languages, regardless of any kind universal affiliation you think music has across the cultural continuum. If that were the case, then people would be posting any and every kind of musical connection thread in this forum, which they aren't. You'll notice all of these topics are either related to anime or Japanese singers/groups. And you're not even abiding by the rules of discussion:

Teh Rules wrote:
3) Discussions should carry some measure of intelligence to them. Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions; lists and one-liners do not contribute.

Every single post in your first K-Pop thread (including your own) didn't even say why any of you like said artists or any of their songs, so that's two violations. And the fact that you keep making threads out of some sense of self-righteous rebellion and telling me to shut up doesn't help.

If you want to talk about K-Pop that badly, I'm sure there are other forums that can accommodate your interests, but this is not one of them.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1