• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samurai Champloo 23

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canza

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:12 am Reply with quote
omg this is like the funniest episode ever and its sooo cool
its cool cause it talks about spoiler[baseball and americans] this anime gets better and better
cyrax777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:22 am Reply with quote
I love the admirals responce apon being told of the villigars orders expell all forgien ships

spoiler[fudge them! ] that was great.

also techinally thu wouldnt the spoiler[the americans have won since Mugen kept beaning everyone witch under the rules have been walking the players?] whatever it was still a great ep. good becouse the next 3 eps are dead serius.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote
cyrax777 wrote:

also techinally thu wouldnt the spoiler[the americans have won since Mugen kept beaning everyone witch under the rules have been walking the players?] .

Well first off, we don't know if they are spoiler[playing by modern era rules or not. But, assuming we are, yes every team he beaned (killed really) one of the players, it would be a free base. However, you cannot gain the base if you don't have a pinch runner to stand in for it. Sort of like why you actually have to run around the bases when you hit a home run, instead of just heading back to your seat. You have to actually physically touch all of the bases for you to get your run. I'm not sure what the rules say if you have no subs left and a player gets injured while batting, what would happen, but it probably is an out.]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:11 pm Reply with quote
lovehinafan1 wrote:
WHERE ARE U GUYS WATCHING UR SAMURAI CHAMPLOO FROM??!?!? Mad

They're called fansubs. Personally, I haven't seen an episode past 13 ever since I heard about the official announcement for U.S. distribution. But yeah, some people who started watching it before it came out in the U.S. have been keeping up with the Japanese episodes as they come out in Japan.

And no, we can't tell you where to get them since it's against "Teh Rules."

Teh Rules wrote:
10) Users may not request or link to bootlegs, fansubs, scanilations, active fan-translating groups, peer-to-peer networks, timed scripts, MP3s, unauthorized movie clips, or websites that house these groups or products.

If you want to see them, feel free to hunt them down yourself. Sorry Anime catgrin.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1