• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kannazuki no Miko : A...strange...anime.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaronNoir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:27 am Reply with quote
I watched one episode, saw some screens, and have mixed feelings. It's probably intentionnally parodic in the mecha parts...

But the core element of this serie is simple : Shoujo-Ai.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:46 am Reply with quote
All I have to say that this non hentai series has one of the BEST girl-on-girl action ever! Twisted Evil

spoiler[Wait until you get around episodes 7 and 8, and that's where the "fun" starts.]
kainzero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:29 am Reply with quote
Haha, don't hate lesbian love! It's not strange! That's what the gay community is trying to fight!
RX-78

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote
I just watched the first episode last night and i had no idea there were mechs involved in the series, as far as the shoujo ai i was already prepared for it.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Funny story actually, the hideously-conceived mecha portion of the series was apparently an addition to the anime that was absent in the original manga. And yeah, the first few episodes where the mecha are rather prominent do suck. But once they become more background ornaments and the characters take precedent, it gets a lot better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
JackBassV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:56 am Reply with quote
Nagisa says it all. This series gets better as it goes on. I just wish I could find the Manga!

JBV^_^
ev0luti0nzer0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:27 am Reply with quote
Well, its not that strange..the two girls look so *WOW* and the story isnt that bad either...the other thing is the OP & ED are awsome. The only thing i would comment is the Mecha Units in the anime, it doesnt quite fit in...
Captain Crotchspike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:37 am Reply with quote
The first episode was awesome. The first half is like your average day in date sim world, and boom, after the commercial break, robots are coming down from the sky and there's hot hot lesbian action and ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE.

It kinda goes downhill from there and never picks up. The robots look terrible, the characters get annoying, and as much as I love a good lesbian romance, it failed to keep my attention. Rather boring, overall.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1