• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bubblegum Crisis DVD boxset question.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Adventure

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote
I bought a used Bubblegum Crisis Megaseries boxset at FYE today, and after poking around the internet a little bit I'm wondering something about my set. It appears to not be the AnimEigo boxset. Rather some company either called Multiplay or Multimedia 2000 INC (M2K?) I'm not sure, the box info is kinda confusing. Is this an older DVD box set from another company? Is there anything wrong or different from the AnimEigo boxset I should be aware of? I don't really want to open the packaging in case I want to take it back latter.
Key

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quote
What you bought is what you want. The MegaSeries is a rerelease on DVD of the three DVDs containing the OVA episodes plus a bonus DVD including all of the music videos originally released on the VHS tapes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
penguintruth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Is that the pink boxset? That's AnimeEigo licensed, too.

I have both the pink and blue sets.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Mr Adventure

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, its pink. As long as its the same as the other release I guess I'll open it up.

Old School Anime sci-fi own zone (I hope)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1