• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hi

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:01 pm Reply with quote
The FrankMan >> Anyway because some of the other members may not be so pleasant reply to this, I welcome you to the boards. With the various characters I've seen in Japanese anime I think it was just a wonderfully drawn/developed character. And hey, there's someone for everyone, you know? We just have to find 'em. Hopefully for some of us that person isn't a wolf masquerading as a human like Blue and Co. Notice I said "some of us". <<

Hello thanks for the warm welcome Smile i would like to say that WR Blue is wonderfully drawn/developed character. But! i might be wrong but theres the truth behind all of this nobody knows where she really came from it migh be creators imagination,but again i also think that he created her by expirence which means maybe who knows once before he knew a girl that just looked like Blue.Well if i worked for Bonez Company and if it was up to me to develope female character i would pick a girl that i have had a crash on long time ago see what i mean! Smile

Hey DagWood I knew it there must be a girl that just look like Blue Smile im serious there must be well see WR is not just another Anime Cartoon i belive theres some truth about WR it all depends how people take it,understand it,look at it and so on
if u see that girl again tell her i said hi Smile

[edit - ... eh? Please use the Introductions board when introducing yourself, and when responding to others, please do it in that thread. If a thread you were posting in got locked or deleted, don't resurrect it. Locked. -b]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quote
(*whispers*) Psst.. use this thread to introduce yourself Wink.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1