• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] 2 animes contened sexual content !?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MisaoFan
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quote
The six OVA episodes based on manga To Love-Ru and three OVA episodes based on video game Variable Geo are contened sexual content !? The fifth To Love Ru OVA episode contened multiples nudity scenes. I say that Xebec and KSS are both studios produced non-hentai animes, i'm sure. I'm remove "erotica" rating to avoid again, sex scenes included, that's all! In addition, they are not erotic anime.
Dessa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quote
You might want to look at this thread, instead of starting new threads for everything: animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13246
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quote
I've removed the "erotica" tag on To Love-Ru OVA.

The other case, however, is VERY different: Variable GeoVariable Geo Neo. The latter was produced by Milky, a famous hentai anime production company. In United States it was distributed by Critical Mass, the hentai label of TRSI. Visit the official page (ADULTS ONLY!) at your own discretion. You should also compare the cast list carefully.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1