• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Last Exile Question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dozi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:12 am Reply with quote
I rented the first three DVD's at my local Blockbuster and was immediately hooked on this series. In episode 9 or 10 of Last Exile Alex is involved in an auction and bids 50 billion on a piece of the Exile. When Alex meets the guy that brought out the supposed piece of the Exile, by the fountain, the guy tells Alex the poem part. Alex pays the man with a blue glowing rock the size of a basball and says that it is not worth quite as much as 50 billion. He implies that it is worth a lot, maybe 20-30 billion. My question is, what is the rock and what makes it so valuable?

(I apologize that I didn't say what kind of currency they use, but I couldn't remember)

THANKS!!
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:17 am Reply with quote
The best thing I can say is to go to http://www.lastexiledvd.com/ and read the notes they have.

It is a Claudia. Right from the website
Alex was bidding 50 billion Claudia for the "Gateway to Exile" ring, even though he didn't actually have that much.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1