• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Re: Tokyo Mint Announces Second Love Hina Statue

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:09 am Reply with quote
What's the deal with this article?
animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=2958

The caption mentions a "Shinobu Maehara Bath Towel Statue", and that's what the picture appears to be of, but the press release itself seems to be about a "Aoyama Motoko with Sword" statue.

Also, the second-to-last paragraph seems to be cut off, and the last paragraph almost seems like it should be an introduction to something else.

Has there been some kind of mistake (maybe that missing paragraph is about the Towel statue?), or is this really the press release as ANN received it? o_O
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:15 pm Reply with quote
sailormech wrote:
What's the deal with this article?
animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=2958

The caption mentions a "Shinobu Maehara Bath Towel Statue", and that's what the picture appears to be of, but the press release itself seems to be about a "Aoyama Motoko with Sword" statue.

The article was posted by accident and removed shortly after. (you'll notice that it isn't ont he front page anymore, but the above link will still take you to it).

Tokyo-Mint sent out a bad press release, which I noticed whiel writting up the article. That's why it's incomplete.

I have a new Press Release from them and will post it later tonight.

-t
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1