• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Old, but related to .hack game review

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:43 am Reply with quote
I was wondering if, since you decided to review one anime game, you'd consider reviewing more of them. The disadvantage of reading the reviews in regular gaming mags is that the reviewers might be bigger fans of gaming than anime, and it'd be interesting to hear an anime fan perspective on the titles. Just a suggestion.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:33 am Reply with quote
I know back when ANN was looking for new reviewers Tempest had said that they'd like to do video game reviews in the future, but he made it sound like that was going to be a ways off. I agree though, I'd love to see anime games (and other things) reviewed here, or atleast get a review column (like Sound Decision or Right Turn Only) or even a seperate "news" column so that it wont interfere with the flow of the front page news.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Goshin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:58 am Reply with quote
That idea was running through my head for quite some time now. I often wondered why they didn't have some sort of video game coverage in the first place. A new column called 'AniGames' might sound nice. Whether it's feasible or not is entirely up to Tempest, however.

Although it might sound shameless of me saying this--but I wouldn't mind sending in some video game reviews ANN's way. That is, if ANN doesn't have someone more qualified in mind.
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:32 am Reply with quote
Goshin wrote:
Although it might sound shameless of me saying this--but I wouldn't mind sending in some video game reviews ANN's way. That is, if ANN doesn't have someone more qualified in mind.

Go for it-- [email protected]. We always accept review submissions, and we'll do our best to throw some feedback your way.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1