• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Episode 2 Discussion Thread [Spoilers Inside]

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:08 am Reply with quote
Even though they're 'official' I wouldn't rely on star wars books to be acurate representations of the Star Wars universe. I'm sure Boba Fett is quite dead for example. Unless Lucas writes a book himself or they are taken DIRECTLY from one of his scripts the books are just liscensed fan fiction.
nagash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:32 pm Reply with quote
It is fanfic but Lucas does have to give his personal OK for it to go to print. That means it's in the timeline. According to that, Boba Fett is alive and well. Chewie, however, is dead.
Tetsuo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:40 pm Reply with quote
The last forty minuites were amazing and made the movie a 5 star for me.Hayden Christian was pretty damn awful but his poor acting was made up for by the acting of Sameul L Jackson and Christopher Lee.C3 and R2 were back to thier best and had me in stitches.In general a major step towards the greatness of 4,5 and 6.Hopefully episode 3 is the best of all,it has the potenial as we get to see the clone wars in it,also apparently George Lucas said he's making episode 3 for the fans so we should be in for a real treat.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2