• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Scar on the Praeter (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, my predictions almost never do, but they're still fun to make as long as there aren't manga-folk hovering over my shoulder waiting to tell me how totally off track I am. Smile

At least I agreed with you that it was a possibility! Can I come back now?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Aw, Gina, you know you're always welcome here!

But, of course, your return is contingent on a modest deposit into my Paypal account...
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:12 am Reply with quote
I guess I mostly understood that ending. I'm not quite sure why they're still keeping li'l bro under house arrest. Also not sure how Fafnir Cop spirited Eiji away from Yamato without him noticing he wasn't dead. But I guess he wasn't lying after all when he said he was going to the hospital, just lying about who he went to see.

I liked how Fenrir's hair went from wild bad-ass to limp dweeb when Cat-Sith took over.

Looks like we were lucky they didn't cancel this in the middle, since GoHands apparently copied designs from fashion mags for this one too.
https://mobile.twitter.com/davis2222g/status/1376496669504716801

I guess maybe the magazines are less litigious than Volk is. You'd think they would've learned by now to cut this shit out because someone on the internet is going to notice.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2