• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Digimon World Re:Digitize Game Heads to 3DS

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaSean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quote
DomonX2 wrote:
darkonezero wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
Cutiebunny wrote:
Sounds like a good game. Would love for this to be localized for the US.

No you wouldn't. Digimon+America=disaster.

Speak for yourself, as I am also on the boat that would enjoy a US version of this. Since its going to be on 3DS, that makes it that much more viable than the PSP version.

WHY would you want a version of the game, which is censored, has horrible voice acting and what not?

Maybe it's because us English speakers can't read Japanese....duh Neutral
DomonX2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 am Reply with quote
[quote="Kyou2D"]
DomonX2 wrote:
darkonezero wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
Cutiebunny wrote:

Speak for yourself, as I am also on the boat that would enjoy a US version of this. Since its going to be on 3DS, that makes it that much more viable than the PSP version.

WHY would you want a version of the game, which is censored, has horrible voice acting and what not?

Quote:
Let's see you do better then.

If this ever gets localized, least I won't be wasting my money to buy another game system.

I probably could better, but you lost when you used the "you should do this, before criticizing other people" card.
DomonX2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 am Reply with quote
LaSean wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
darkonezero wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
Cutiebunny wrote:

Maybe it's because us English speakers can't read Japanese....duh Neutral

You don't need to read Japanese. You just need to read the subtitles, when the character is speaking. If speaking is a huge part of the game, of course.
Elwood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Letthemeatraep wrote:
It's odd that when this site reports on ports of games being released on consoles it only goes out of it's way to avoid using the word "port" when it's with regard to Nintendo consoles.

See any article on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ and every other sentence is reminding you it's a port for example.

darkonezero wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
Cutiebunny wrote:

I could guarantee you this wouldn't sell any better on 3DS than it would on PSP today if it did get localised. For several reasons.

Digimon is about to get relaunched on Nick soon so it probably won't sell to badly if they bring it over. Nick's already turned three dying franchises into massive hits within the last two years I can't see why Digimon won't make number 4.
Hobbiton Guard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Elwood wrote:
Letthemeatraep wrote:
It's odd that when this site reports on ports of games being released on consoles it only goes out of it's way to avoid using the word "port" when it's with regard to Nintendo consoles.

See any article on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ and every other sentence is reminding you it's a port for example.

darkonezero wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
Cutiebunny wrote:

I could guarantee you this wouldn't sell any better on 3DS than it would on PSP today if it did get localised. For several reasons.

Digimon is about to get relaunched on Nick soon so it probably won't sell to badly if they bring it over. Nick's already turned three dying franchises into massive hits within the last two years I can't see why Digimon won't make number 4.

I know that Ninja Turtles is one of them, but what are the other two? Could Power Rangers be a part of that?
DapperShiga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quote
[quote="DomonX2"]
Kyou2D wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
darkonezero wrote:
DomonX2 wrote:
Cutiebunny wrote:

Quote:
Let's see you do better then.

If this ever gets localized, least I won't be wasting my money to buy another game system.

I probably could better, but you lost when you used the "you should do this, before criticizing other people" card.

Alright, let's see you make a living doing something you love, but not getting paid much for it. Go on.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2