• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!! Ad Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quote
Daemonblue wrote:
And I don't really want to spoil too much about it, but since that's the pic for the article I might as well say that all three of those girls are rather important to the plot (the far left one with orange hair being his sister) and the plot seems to be closer to KissXSis in terms of the stuff that happens rather than Oreimo.

That even makes it more watchable for me now that I know that.

Quote:
..... Ugh....... what is it with younger sisters?! Laughing

I would rather have a younger sister than an older sister. I am not into the incest stuff, but I don't really like being the baby of the family.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Olivine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quote
Daemonblue wrote:
It's not really an Oreimo clone... and the plot seems to be closer to KissXSis in terms of the stuff that happens rather than Oreimo.

I think another important thing to note is that Nao is the main protagonist, unlike Oreimo/KissXSis, where the brother is the main protagonist. And I don't know if it's really like KissXSis either (I really don't, I shut that off after the first episode), but from what little I know of KissXSis, OnKNZSJDn (or whatever the tl;dr version of that title is) seems off in its own strange direction compared to either of Oreimo or KissXSis. And that's a very good thing, imo. Oreimo and KissXSis are both just painful to me.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
I really do not like the character designs for this. I know anime girls are typically skinny, but that's just ridiculous imo.

Luffy has rubber arms and One Piece is the most popular manga/anime for all time. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Shai_Halud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quote
I'm a fan of the manga an I have to say, several months ago, after I found out KamiNomi would get an anime, I sat around trying to think of other manga I was reading that might get an anime... and I ruled this one out specifically. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but the style of organization and chapter length didn't seem anime-friendly. Besides that, the suggestive content... is it just me or has there been a slight increase in the number of incest animes coming out lately? Oh well, I suppose its a good thing so Nao's personality probably won't get neutered.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2