• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Enough tsundere already!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quote
From Minmay in Macross to Manami in Oreimo I don't think there's ever been a character I've liked who hasn't been as anti-tsundere as you can get.

For me it's always the girl who throws herself at the main character or is always sweet and kind that I admire.

Not that these girls are shallow and easy-getters. They are the type that male lead must resist the urge to automatically accept, and look for a reason to love them as opposed to the other girl who always puts up her guard.

So I guess the tsundere is just as important to the love story as the sweet and friendly girl. I just don't find any cuteness to rude behavior, insulting remarks and always putting up a front.
Otaku Rice Ball

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Well I for one am a huge fan of tsundere, Is there to much tsundere going on right now? No there isn't, but then I would say that about any type of anime characters even the ones I don't like, to be honest I don't think people should really complain about how many types of a certain characters there are because there are alot of diffirent character types, And just because someone doesn't like a certain type of character doesn't mean that character type should just Disappear.

I don't think there is anything wrong with fantasizing about hese types of girls, And I don't like to describe them as bitchy women, Anyway I prefer girls of this type in real life because if a girl can only show you the way they feel through pain or anger it Usually means that they are afraid to show you how they feel any other way, But if you can see past all the things that might make them hard to deal with then you will be able see all the hidden traits that make them worth fighting for.

Anyway this has all just been my own personal opinion.
catstigereye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quote
Enough tsundere already! thats the headline and hears the answer!

No!

keep going with it! as well as whatever the works.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7