• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Freezing BD+DVD

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
getchman wrote:
i kinda wish there was more of Elizabeth

Actually, I do, too. She seemed like she was elegantly above all the crap being directed at Satellizer (as well as being the hottest-looking one of the bunch!), but the series ran out of time to delve into that.

well unless you want to pet rally, petition, request, send, fackbook, tweet, tout, youtube, etc get s2 of this series besides doors still open for more anime series season of it.

so who knows maybe year or two or some another Freezing anime will come?
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm Reply with quote
mangamuscle wrote:
Quote:

Just for clarity purposes, I see an attractive woman in a pose that says "empowerment"

*Throws hands in the air*
Okay. I give up.
Polycell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote
To be fair, the pose is "empowering" and she is attractive. mangamuscle just conveniently left out the bit about being half-naked.
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
To be fair, the pose is "empowering" and she is attractive. mangamuscle just conveniently left out the bit about being half-naked.

I did not, in the original post I clearly state "whose clothes are worn by a melee fight".

Maybe the cloths should not get thorn to shreds in a fight between pandoras, I would be ok with that (to be honest I am not a fan of panty-shots, they show enough cleavage and legs as it is), alebit it IS realistical with so many slashing weapons that this happen (in a fist fight or when using bludgeon weapons it is not realistical that cloths get cut). Maybe they should remove their clothing before a fight (taking a cue from James T. Kirk which suddenly and off-camera removed his shirt before a melee fight, so no, it was not the first time it happened in the First of te North Star or Saint Seiya), albeit people would decry it as simple fan-service stunt. Maybe they should wear armor or make their cloths out of kevlar or other ultra-resistant material, albeit it would seem odd to say the least that they should wear that in their everyday lives while going to school, the mass media would not doubt find out and decry that the pandora project is hell on earth for the students and call for the cancelation of the project.
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 am Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:

Actually, her clothes being half torn just tells me that she just won one hell of a fight. I know she won cause she's not bleeding.

Saffire wrote:
getchman wrote:
Ganessa isn't really a bully. She is just a moron with far too much pride, a massive ego and can't back up most of what she says.
That's pretty much an exact description of a bully, y'know.

Not really, since Ganessa never actually BULLIED Satelizer. Sure, she kept trying to fight her over and over, but she never tried to trick her or humiliate her.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7