• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN 15th Anniversary - Win A Trip to Japan!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote
Dfens wrote:

The contest was pretty clear it said "we'll draw a name and one lucky person will jet off to Japan". Maybe the part that was confusing was that you could pick 1 of 4 tours or take a 2500.00 voucher if another tour was added in the future.

That, and "winners" being repeated.

Tempest wrote:
Oops. I didn't realize / forgot we were originally going to announce the winners on the 20th.

Zac wrote:
Obviously there's a delay in announcing the winners and we'll have an update for you as soon as we can.

ANN_Bamboo wrote:
There is a delay in announcing the winners. Our web guy is the only one who has access to the entries, and his wife just had a baby, so he's been a bit preoccupied.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, sorry. Definitely our mistake. We're used to saying that since most of our contests have multiple winners, but this one was only a single winner.

DTM42 - Maybe next time we send someone to Japan we'll work out an international option. Derek is the third person we send to Japan in 4 years, so there might be other similar contests.

-t
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6