• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness to Have 'Important Announcement'

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:26 pm Reply with quote
They're gonna turn it into an actual H-manga?
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:59 pm Reply with quote
It should be news on its next season. I can't see them producing more OVAs at this point 'cause the remaining chapters are more intertwined in terms of narrative. Only bangaihen chapters are appropriate to be adapted into OVAs but they haven't made very much of those compared to before. I can almost imagine them doing a promotional video of their third season. If the second season was called "sekando" in Japanese, then the third season should be "sanban".

If anyone's interested, here's a promo video they made during their last season (although I don't really understand very much Japanese myself):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNFeR0w4Pc

I just find it neat seeing the voices behind these characters in person for an interview. If this video was made for the second season alone, who knows what they have to offer to promote "Toraburu Dākunesu Sanban".
rinkwolf10

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quote
DRosencraft wrote:
Rinkwolf wrote:
So, why it the cover depicting Black Cat, are be possibly getting a return of the Black Cat manga. He did state that me was interested in making more before he started To Love Ru and his divorce.

So, maybe he is planning to revive Black Cat. That would be interesting, seeing as how Yami came out of Black Cat and got put in to TO Love Ru. So, how will he "Share" the exact same character between to different manga?

The Black Cat thing is connected to To-Love Ru. I'll put it in spoiler for those whose curiosity doesn't match their ability to get a hold of the manga. spoiler[Black Cat shows up in recent chapters, hired to assassinate Rito. They have some history of fighting each other. Yami basically comes to save the day, reveals she can control Darkness, saves and confesses to Rito, and sends Black Cat away.] I can't say for sure, but I think that is just a cover of the last volume, nothing more.

Thanks for the context, I didn't know of Train showing up in To Love Ru, didn't think they were based in the same universe.

Anyways, in Black Cat, Yami is spoiler[an artificial being and an experiment,] but in To Love Ru she is spoiler[an "alien" from another planet.]. So, how do these two coincide, when Yami is the same character in both series but has a different background in both?
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 am Reply with quote
Ah how i hope its another season, 2017 would truly be heaven for ecchi fans with TLRD and HS DxD then Smile
Coolback

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:16 am Reply with quote
HueyLion wrote:

2. Climax soon (Seems likely but man It might be too soon IMO)

What type of Climax is possible ?
Rito finally discovers that he's equipped with a penis ?
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:17 am Reply with quote
I would just like to mention something about this manga/anime if anyone is interested. The character of Rito Yuuki is a very unique one compared to other male protagonists in ecchis when it comes to perverted accidents because Rito's accidents do the impossible. I (and this is just a theory of mine) personally believe that Rito Yuuki is not only a future king of a harem but I also believe that he is an Eros god (God of Love and Desire) re-incarnated into human flesh simply because his shameless acts defy all laws of physics as well as time and space. (I'm not sure if I explained that last part correctly.) Anyway, it's no wonder why so many of these girls are so in love with him as well as count on him in a desperate situation especially when comes to his pure-hearted shamelessness.

Listen, I sound weird all of a sudden.
GoldenPincers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:45 am Reply with quote
Rinkwolf wrote:
DRosencraft wrote:
Rinkwolf wrote:
So, why it the cover depicting Black Cat, are be possibly getting a return of the Black Cat manga. He did state that me was interested in making more before he started To Love Ru and his divorce.

So, maybe he is planning to revive Black Cat. That would be interesting, seeing as how Yami came out of Black Cat and got put in to TO Love Ru. So, how will he "Share" the exact same character between to different manga?

The Black Cat thing is connected to To-Love Ru. I'll put it in spoiler for those whose curiosity doesn't match their ability to get a hold of the manga. spoiler[Black Cat shows up in recent chapters, hired to assassinate Rito. They have some history of fighting each other. Yami basically comes to save the day, reveals she can control Darkness, saves and confesses to Rito, and sends Black Cat away.] I can't say for sure, but I think that is just a cover of the last volume, nothing more.

Thanks for the context, I didn't know of Train showing up in To Love Ru, didn't think they were based in the same universe.

Anyways, in Black Cat, Yami is spoiler[an artificial being and an experiment,] but in To Love Ru she is spoiler[an "alien" from another planet.]. So, how do these two coincide, when Yami is the same character in both series but has a different background in both?

No. Black Cat and To LOVE-Ru do NOT take place in the same universe. They are NOT connected. It's just that some characters in TLR are "copied" from Black Cat (Eve --> Yami, Train --> Kuro, Tearju, Kyouko), since the author of Black Cat is the illustrator of TLR.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:50 pm Reply with quote
If it is that is ending soon, then I am game.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 am Reply with quote
Coolback wrote:
HueyLion wrote:

2. Climax soon (Seems likely but man It might be too soon IMO)

What type of Climax is possible ?
Rito finally discovers that he's equipped with a penis ?

Ya, Finally release that he's been putting his ass over all the girls...and its About Time he makes up for it all Wink
HueyLion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:36 am Reply with quote
After reading the latest chapter, seems like number 2 of my predictions is likely the announcement, heck might even throw in a Anime =)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2