• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: FFVII Remake Director: 'Please Look Forward' to HD Cross-Dressing Cloud

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:08 am Reply with quote
Please take care how you treat the subject. I've deleted one post that stepped over the line, along with two that quoted it.

Discussing the topic is fine but try not to be prescriptive about other people's sexuality.

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
itachi06103570

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:34 am Reply with quote
Despite all the hoopla this caused I'm pretty much psyched that this is being included. I had so much fun tricking don conero like everyone else I'd pay out the wazoo just to see this rendered in HD 60 fps and such. Very Happy
Spoofer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Why argue about various users' sexuality when we could instead start the Aeris/Aerith debate again!

/submits a correction

(/doesn't actually)
tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:30 pm Reply with quote
I realize Square Enix have lost good will left and right over the years, but was still surprised to see the surprise over this. I'm expecting a solid remake and hoping SE understands what it was that endeared people to this game (and no, Nomura, it wasn't the belts/straps to zippers ratio in the costumes...). If they change anything besides the graphics, hopefully it's adding new side quests or maybe tying together the plot here and in Crisis Core a bit better.
Allen_ST

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quote
A shame. I hated it in the original game and I'm sure to hate it in this one as well. Oh well, at least it's only a small part of the game.
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:44 am Reply with quote
Why hate it?

The scene is funny if you are not into cross-dressing or exciting if you are into it.

Win-win for everybody.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2